Last group photo for 2007.
First group photo for 2008!HAVE A GREAT NEW YEAR, PEOPLE!!
AND, i really did had fun on the last day of 2007! Being together with the same old peeps never fails to make me enjoy every moment of the day! After school yesterday, met with Jem and we headed to The Cathay to get movie tickets for our midnight show. Then, we went to Hotdog Factory to have 1-for-1 hotdog! Ohh and we got samples for special-flavoured popcorns when we get the tickets! =) Then, we went Plaza Sing's arcade to play while waiting for Edmund and Shimin. When they finally came, weiyan joined too and they had lunch at Crystal Jade. After that, went to Raffles City for some bubble tea treats and then till dinner time, we headed off to Bugis to have steamboat! It's like a yearly thing for us! =) AND, i ate A LOT of wantons again! haha. Thats when we started reminiscing about the secondary school times which we couldnt stop laughing about. We had things like...
1) During Sec 2, the guys' English teacher locked them up in the classroom and went mad.
2) When we were Sec 2, we girls didnt like the guys from next door. (Guys incl. Ed, Kk, Jem) And they they didnt liked us. We were like 'Sec 3 gonna be in the same class, siannn...' haha!
3) When i was Sec 2, Jo almost commit suicide because i quarrelled with her over cap-netball.
4) Ms Chan wrote in my report book that i dont bring books home to revise.
5) Shimin and I hid our handphones in our bras when we heard the DM was coming.
6) Mr Ng always praise Shimin and I for sitting so lady-like.
7) Weiyan hit the whiteboard so hard that the mother mary's photo above it fell to the ground.
8) I vandalised on Kk's chemistry textbook with pen and he vandalised mine, on the same page, with liquid paper!
9) We all got locked up in the class by Mr Chew during night lesson.
10) Sec 4, I was sitting with weiyan while Jem was with Ed. And because we talked too much, we got our seats swopped. And it became, Jem and I sat together and Ed sat with weiyan. That's how we got close with each other.
11) Jem and I once laughed so hard over an oral picture and got scolded by Mrs Teng.
12) I once hated shimin and weiyan hated cheryl. But ended up, weiyan was with cheryl while i was with shimin. And Kk and weiyan hated each other a lot, no one knows why.
13) I scolded weiyan once because she bastard me for not taking up sailing when her mother doesnt allow her to.
14) Mr Chew ever shouted at me for lying to him about the relationship i had with Russ.
15) He once snatched a letter that Russ passed to me and read it to the whole class.
16) Mr Chew forced Madeleine and Horen to arm wrestle in class and made Mel do pumping.
17) Weiyan and I secretly read Kk's journal when he was out for his Express maths class.
18) Shimin and I ran away from Dnt and got caught outside school but we still didnt go. haha.
19) Ernest said nasty things about me that i ended up not talking to weiyan.
20) Elijah ever shouted at weiyan through the phone. (yea, it's about the same fate thing.)
21) The first thing Elijah gave me was a $28 bouquet of flowers.
22) Cheryl and I, both cried at the same time cos of the boyfriends.
23) Sock and I fought over something and both cried in class. haha.
24) The DM once said to me and Elijah, "This is not pasir ris park ar!" haha.
25) Weiyan, Cheryl and I had our boyfriends' names start with E and has 6 letters in it. Ernest, Edmund, Elijah.
and the list can go on forever.....
Anyway, after we had our steamboats, we went to Suntec's arcade. Till about 9 plus, we started walking to Marina Square area to catch the fireworks. While waiting for it, we played lotsa old school games. And i think we attracted lotsa attention but who cares, we had fun! And the fireworks were great! i LOVE fireworks! =) And like what we did last year, after the fireworks, we wished each other a great new year, formed a circle and started singing auld lang syne! haha. Went off to The Cathay after that, there were a lot of banglas at one point. And the guys were protecting us big time. And i've got a camera on my hand, ready to snap pictures of them if they ever try to come near to me. While waiting at the traffic light, one of them looked at me for so long and started saying, "happy new year!!" and smile like never before. And i said, "ohh thanks, i hope you have a bad new year." And he shut up. haha. Felt quite good after that! Met Connie at the cathay and we caught Body #19. Ed, weiyan and shimin fell asleep in the cinema! I almost did cos i was too tired! The show isnt nice, so don't watch. haha. Then they came to my place to drink! =) Afterall, it's a nice end for 2007! =) And i hope this year gonna be nice!